CSF EXTERIORS COVID-19 POLICY
Dear Friends and Families,
Customer and team member safety is our highest priority. With the ever-growing concern facing the COVID-19 virus we wanted to share what we are doing to minimize potential exposure while continuing to support you in your exterior renovation needs.
- Our Omaha, NE showroom is allowing visitation by appointment only. You can call us at 402-509-8882 and we will accommodate an appointment to your availability. We will ensure all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each visit.
- If you have a scheduled appointment in your home, your CSF Exteriors Representative will make the necessary precautions for you to feel safe. Our required precautionary measures are listed below. If at any time you do not feel safe and wish to reschedule your appointment, we completely understand and are happy to do that for you.
- Hands will be clean and sanitized upon arrival and good hygiene maintained.
- Although we would like to shake your hand, we cannot at this time.
- No unnecessary surfaces will be touched on the interior of your home.
- We will do our best to maintain a comfortable social distance.
- CSF Exterior’s Corporate Management Policy requires all CSF Exteriors Contractors to adhere to our current Safety Requirements and Code of Conduct policies. In lieu of the recent pandemic, a “COVID-19 Job Site Policy” was implemented which requires all Contractors to be compliant to following these extra steps:
- No contractor with symptoms of fever (of 100.4°F or higher), cough or shortness of breath is to be present on any job site at any time.
- Onsite Managers are to send home anyone showing symptoms and to notify CSF Exteriors Senior Management immediately if COVID-19 related complications cause staffing shortages or impair our ability to meet project schedules.
- No unauthorized visitors are allowed on any job site at any time.
- In the event someone we know is diagnosed with COVID-19 we will follow the Center for Disease Control isolation notification policy and procedures.
Your home is where you should always feel the safest! CSF Exteriors will go to great lengths to ensure your safety and satisfaction requirements are met. We are happy to comply with special requests. Our team will always treat you like family and are just a phone call away if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Owner, CSF Exteriors